Biyernes, Oktubre 14, 2011

    Haiku


                                           So much happiness
                                           That's what I'm feeling right now.
                                           Fieldtrip!Fieldtrip!YAY!


                                                   Sonnet
   
                                                  Love
  Is experienced by many but enjoyed by a few 
 And a dream that can't be real.
But a person can somehow make his or her dream come true.
But why can't you feel what I feel?
Time heals all wounds,that cannot be true.
True love can wait 
Cause no matter how hard I try,I still can't get over you.
But why is this still happening?Oh,must be fate.
When you're in love,there's no doubt,and no hesitation.
Cause if it's meant to be,it will be.
Works in 2 ways.Supposed to be like a give and take action.
And don't you ever think that it's about the money.(money,money)
Love is a battlefield.
You must fight for your loved ones,and be strong,like a shield.


                           Acrostic Name


M-Michelle is my name.I am marvelous in listening.
I-I am irreplaceable in this world.
C-Consistent and cheerful,that's me.
H- "happy" is always my mood.
E-Edginess or being edgy is not one of my habits or attitudes.
L-Loving.
L-Loves chocolates.
E-Energetic.


                                    Limerick


There was one dog named Miggy
Who could teach you how to dougie.
He also knew how to play the notes of a flute
Now that,that is cute!
He could also dance the boogie!
  


michelle dela cruz

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento