Martes, Agosto 30, 2011

sonnet and haiku by trizia bajar

Haiku:
 Trees used to stand tall
 The forest was full of trees
 Now there's almost none

Sonnet:(English)
 My Creator


He's my creator and the one I love
He never leaves my side,that I know
There are times that I come astray from Him
He's still with me even when I'm in a woe

I see Him in all the littlest things
He's always there to guide and help me
No matter what challenges may bring
In a matter of time,from my sorrow he'll free me

Atheists say nothing but nonsense
Well I think they just got lost from their path
They think He's not true,I think they're dense
When judgement day comes,they might not be able to escape God's wrath

He loves us no matter who or what we are
And God made all of us stars

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento